Join us for 2 hours Tuesday, March 1st, 9 AM North American Pacific / 17:00 UTC for
Social Coworking + Office Hours
This March we’re focusing on the theme Changing package maintainers with community host Hannah Owens, who recently took over maintenance of the rOpenSci spocc package.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Ensure your R packages are understandable to potential collaborators (or future maintainers)
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet our community host, Hannah Owens, and ask about her experience taking over maintenance of the rOpenSci spocc package.
- Meet other package developers and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask rOpenSci staff
- Ask your fellow developers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other developers questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating times to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.