Join us for 2 hours Tuesday, April 5th, 9 AM Australian Western / 1:00 UTC for
Social Coworking + Office Hours
This April we’re focusing on the theme Making figures sparkle with community host Nick Tierney, author of several data visualization packages using ggplot2, including visdat with rOpenSci, and naniar.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Work on some figures to make them glitter!
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Nick Tierney, author of data visualization packages visdat and naniar, and get some tips for making your figures sparkle!
- Meet other package developers and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask rOpenSci staff
- Ask your fellow developers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other developers questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating times to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.