Join us for 2 hours Tuesday January 10, 14:00 European Central (13:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Working with new R users with community host Alex Koiter, who is a professor in Geography and is enthusiastic about introducing R to undergraduate students.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Annotate a script/qmd/Rmd to help a friend/colleague/student
- Brainstorm ideas for supporting and encouraging new R users
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Alex Koiter, and discuss how to share the love of R with new R users!
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers' questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.