Join us for 2 hours Tuesday February 07, 09:00 Americas Pacific (17:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Setting up Continuous Integration (CI) with community host Hugo Gruson, Research Software Engineer in Epidemiology and CI/automation addict.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Do some reading to learn about Continuous Integration
- Setup Continuous Integration on one (or more) of your projects
- Look up resources for getting started or plan out what you want to do
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Hugo Gruson, and discuss how Continuous Integration can simplify your development process and how to set it up
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers' questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.