Join us for 2 hours Tuesday March 07, 09:00 Australian Western (01:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Checking data with naniar, visdat, assertr, and skimr with community host Nick Tierney, R enthusiast and author of several R packages (including naniar and visdat!).
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Explore documentation, use cases and tutorials on these packages
- Check your data using naniar, visdat, assertr, and/or skimr!
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Nick Tierney, and discuss how to integrate these data checks into your workflow.
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers’ questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.