Join us for 2 hours Tuesday April 04, 14:00 European Central (12:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Working with taxonomic lists in R with community host Miguel Alvarez, maintainer of the rOpenSci package taxlist.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Explore R packages for working with lists (such as taxlist)
- Organize some taxonomy in your data using taxlist
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host Miguel Alvarez and discuss tips for working with taxonomic lists.
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers’ questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.