Join us for 2 hours Tuesday June 06, 09:00 Australian Western (01:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Integrating and merging datasets from different sources with community host Cynthia Huang who has been tackling how to integrate data from multiple sources as part of her PhD at Monash University!
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Spend time integrating datasets for your own work
- Explore how others tackle the problem of merging datasets from different sources or different data versions
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Cynthia Huang, and discuss strategies for integrating datasets.
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers’ questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.