Join us for 2 hours Tuesday September 05, 09:00 Australian Western (01:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme AI in/for R with community host Joel Nitta, maintainer of several rOpenSci packages and an AI enthusiast!
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Explore how R can inform/perform AI as well as how AI can inform/perform R
- Look up resources on using AI in R (e.g., machine learning)
- Look up resources on using AI for R (e.g., RTutor)
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Joel Nitta, and discuss AI in/for R
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers’ questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.