Join us for 2 hours Tuesday December 05, 09:00 Australian Western (01:00 UTC) for Social Coworking + Office Hours
This month we’re focusing on the theme Why won’t it pass?! Troubleshooting R package checks with community host Adam Sparks, maintainer of rOpenSci packages GSODR and nasapower and one who has the dubious honour of having troubleshooted many problematic package checks 😸.
Come for the full 2 hrs or only as long as you need!
- Explore what R package checks are and where they might fail
- Work on an R package and run some checks
- Spend some time troubleshooting your own failing package checks
- Cowork independently on work related to R
- Plan out that package you’ve always wanted to create
- Work on packages that tend to be neglected
- What ever you need to get done!
- Meet community host, Adam Sparks, and discuss tips and tricks for troubleshooting package checks
- Try some group troubleshooting on failing checks you just can’t figure out
- Meet other R users and rOpenSci staff in Zoom
- Get answers to your questions
- Ask your hosts
- Ask your fellow coworkers
- Discuss your work, best practices, or get advice and resources
- Answer other coworkers’ questions!
We host Social Coworking + Office Hours on the first Tuesday of each month, alternating among timezones to accommodate different parts of the world.
Find upcoming events.